Fall 2021 Parade of Homes – October 2-3, 9-10, 16-17
Welcome to the 2021 Fall Parade of Homes. A three-weekend event for everyone interested in homeownership.
The Parade is the absolute best opportunity to tour new homes, on display from Noon to 6:00 p.m. each Saturday and Sunday, October 2-3, October 9-10, and October 16-17.
There’s nothing like this person-to-person new home experience.
Representatives of builders will be there to visit with you about any of your home buying concerns. These experts are current on everything you could ask about new homes and communities in the Wichita area:
• New homes on display in new home communities
• The builders chosen to build in new home communities
• What’s planned for specific new home communities, and surrounding areas
• Advantages of buying/building a newly constructed home versus a used home, or renting
• Why there has never been a better time to buy new now
The Parade will showcase 92 new homes constructed by 50 of the area’s leading builders in 54 new home communities, from $151,000 to $900,000 – a full spectrum of newly constructed homes, in the area’s most desirable new home communities, priced for exceptional value and investment.